Re: Pilling - help!

  • db4catz
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2007
      Sue.

      Maggie's diltiazem tastes awful, too. Pilling her was a fight and VERY stressful. I also found
      that she would hide it and spit it out when she thought we weren't looking. We found them
      all over the place! I have Maggie's diltiazem compounded into a trans-dermal gel. It gets
      rubbed onto her ear. It has helped all of us keep our sanity!

      Debby, Maggie's Mom