RE: [FH] Nattokinase

  • Cannon,Kimberly
    Message 1 of 58 , Feb 8, 2007
      They sell this brad at vitamin Shoppe's all over the united states .

      Message 58 of 58 , Aug 13
        hi Jen,

        We use Nutricology Nattozyme.  They  make a few potencies, but this is the one we used. http://www.vitacost.com/nutricology-nattozyme-90-softgels  It's 36mg in each softgel.

        Most brands are good, just make sure you get one that has the Vitamin K removed.  Some of them don't.

        We gave our Misty 1 softgel twice a day.  Some folks gave much  more, up to 100mg twice a day.

        Carol and Angel Misty