OT- The Purina Diet- Funny

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      One of my friends from another group posted what happened to him at
      Wal-mart..
      To funny.

      The Purina Diet

      I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for my dogs and was in line
      to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.. Duh!

      I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her no, I was starting. The
      Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the
      hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an
      intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in
      both arms.

      Her eyes about bugged out of her head. I went on and on with the bogus diet
      story and she was totally buying in to it. So I told her that it was an easy
      inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse
      with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.

      The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it
      again.

      I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now
      enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her.

      Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and if
      that was why I ended up in the hospital.

      I said no I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt-when a car hit
      me.

      I thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door.

      Vickie
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!