Re: [FH] Re:S*P*A*M--- FYI

  • diane
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Don't worry everyone, I am not moderating new members - I feel the same way!

      Diane

      At 9:53 PM -0500 2/1/07, Sue at MAGDRL wrote:
      >I agree with Vickie. People need to get in here fast so we should NOT stop
      >them from joining. Besides, it's only been a few messages. Nothing we
      >can't handle with our delete key
      >

      >Sue

    • Cristine Fireheart
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I apologized and agree with not mod-ing new members, can we please stop
        flogging me for asking???????????

        That's message #26717, posted on 1/31 at 8:47 pm EST.

        Read all the posts before yelling at me, AGAIN!

        Cristine - The Pariah

        PS... Thank you very much to Leigh and Amanda for the info and comments, I
        really appreciate it.
      • Sue at MAGDRL
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          Christine,

          No flogging intended!!! This is the BEST group and it's all part of our
          communication, and understanding.

          Sue