Re: [FH] Re:S*P*A*M--- FYI

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      I agree with Vickie. People need to get in here fast so we should NOT stop
      them from joining. Besides, it's only been a few messages. Nothing we
      can't handle with our delete key

      Sue

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        Don't worry everyone, I am not moderating new members - I feel the same way!

        Diane

        At 9:53 PM -0500 2/1/07, Sue at MAGDRL wrote:
        >I agree with Vickie. People need to get in here fast so we should NOT stop
        >them from joining. Besides, it's only been a few messages. Nothing we
        >can't handle with our delete key
        >

        >Sue

      • Cristine Fireheart
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          I apologized and agree with not mod-ing new members, can we please stop
          flogging me for asking???????????

          That's message #26717, posted on 1/31 at 8:47 pm EST.

          Read all the posts before yelling at me, AGAIN!

          Cristine - The Pariah

          PS... Thank you very much to Leigh and Amanda for the info and comments, I
          really appreciate it.
        • Sue at MAGDRL
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
            Christine,

            No flogging intended!!! This is the BEST group and it's all part of our
            communication, and understanding.

            Sue