Re: [FH] I don't like this ride anymore, can I get offf!!!

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 2:51 PM
      Kimberly,

      As Lisa said, maybe she needs more diuretics. My Pepper gets 60mg lasix daily (20mg TID) along with 6.25mg spironolactone HCTZ (which is a combination of spiro and another diuretic - hydrochlorothiazide).

      If they add spiro, they will probably start out with the plain spiro (not the HCTZ). It worked for Pepper!

      Sue