Re: [FH] Missy's echo results

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Kelley,

      I can't comment on the diagnosis itself but you can get the furosemide
      compounded into a liquid. For that matter, it's tasteless & odorless so you
      might even get away with mixing it in her food. As an alternative, have you
      tried Pill Pockets?

      Does she have any signs of congestive heart failure yet (CHF) yet?

      She may benefit from being on some other heart meds such as beta-blockers or
      ace-inhibitors. But I'll let others make more informed comments on that.

      Sue