Re:Supplements

  • amanda
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Good luck with the supps! I just took a look at Daisey Mays pics,(love her name) shes gorgeous and read about her going through pregnancy, wow what a strong kitty! Lovely kitties! kitty hugs Amanda and Silver chan.

    • helen stone
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 18, 2007
        Dear All,
        I have a silly question again, I brought Anna some nordic naturals cod liver oil following someones wonderful recommendation of their products on here, now thinking I might have brought the wrong thing, I'm not sure if the gel caps would be better? I think they have vit e, and the cod liver oil has a and D which I'm not sure I should be giving, the D due to her slightly raised phosphate.
        Also, equally silly, but if anyone knows a web site where I can get her coq 10 and l carnitine I'd really love to know, the ones I have seem to have a lot of additives and weird bases which I'm just not sure I want to pile into her system,
        Sorry,
        Thanks so much
        Helen

      • ittybiity
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2007
          What other supplements and there doses do you recommend. I know coQ10
          was recommended. Kim