Re: [FH] S*P*A*M

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      This happens periodically -- it'll get cleared up soon. Because so many of
      our new members are seeking immediate help and advice (usually around 4AM
      after the cat has just been diagnosed) I personally wouldn't agree with
      moderating new members. Spam is annoying, but it's something I am willing
      to put up with so that people who need advice from the list can access it
      straight away. Just my $0.02 :)

      Lisa