Where can I find normal feline heart values?

  • bluebabysmomma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello. My sweet furball, Blue, was just diagnosed with HCM through an
      echo.

      A couple days later his bloodwork also showed some kidney issues. He's
      undergoing a kidney ultrasound right now.

      My question is this: I have the results of his labs and his echo, but
      where can I find "normal" values for a cat's heart so I can compare?

      He seems asymptomatic except for a little weight loss (but we adopted a
      kitten about 6 months ago and thought it was due to this) and increased
      water consumption (but he's always been a big dripping-faucet drinker).

      Thanks in advance

      Kirsten
    • JOAN