Re: [feline-heart] pat and jonathan

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
      Hi Sue,
      I noticed also that my Pebbles' breathing was easier on the heart
      medication (propranolol / Inderal). I used to tell the vet I thought
      Pebbles' breathing was "funny" and he didn't understand what I meant, said
      he found nothing wrong with her breathing when she was at the vet office.
      But after she started the medication, her breathing got smoother (less
      forced in the lower belly area) and a little faster (but not really fast, or
      abnormally fast).
      Love, Voula.