Re: raisins/slippery elm/Widgie

  • gea@alumni.duke.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
      Hi, Z.

      I'm so glad Widgie is doing well on the meds. I know what you mean
      about being worried; I have to go to NC for my mother's 80th in a few
      weeks and I'm interviewing professional kitty sitters, now that
      Malcolm has meds. I think I may also have a friend come & check on him
      every couple of days.. that's great you don't have to be gone for long
      and that you have a friend who can spend the night with her. Have a
      good trip.

      Gail (& Malcolm)

      --- In feline-heart@y..., "Sandler, Zellene E." <zellene.sandler@p...>
      wrote:

      > Widgie had a pretty good weekend...knock on wood. Yesterday she was
      pretty active for her. She came out from her spot under the bench and
      now sleeps on the bed as before. She wanted a lot of affection and
      purred a great deal. When I was watching TV, she actually came into
      the den twice, checked it out and went back to her bedroom. She's
      eating pretty well. The meds are helping her. And I'm giving her 30
      mgs of COQ10 and 250 mgs of Taurine every day. And E twice a week. But
      I have to be in Philly this weekend for my uncle's 90th birthday and I
      will be so worried. I plan to drive down Saturday morning and come
      back Sunday afternoon. A friend will stay overnight with her and
      hopefully be able to get the pills into her. I know I won't sleep
      Saturday night!