Re: [FH] Question about Diltiazem

  • Made4PraiseKLD@Aol.Com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
      Mona,

      My Smokey who is 9 pounds was originally started on 7.5mg twice a day. Due
      to some irregularities in her heart rhythm, the vet increased it to 3 times a
      day, however that caused other problems so the vet put her back on 2 twice a
      day. She did say that the normal dosage is the 7.5mg three times a day, but
      that each cat is different and it has to be adjusted to the individual.

      Karen