OT- Hi all!

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hey everyone,

      I just wanted to tell you all that I have been busy with some personal things. My dearest Grandmother went into Hospice on Friday and I am not sure how long she has left, we think days. I have been traveling to see my Grandma 3 hours away and trying to help my mother cope. I have been designated to create a photo tribute to my Grandmother and it is breaking my heart, as well as, time consuming(because I am so picky) so I just don't have a lot of spare time right now. I have been reading the posts and I wish everyone's kitties well. I will try to get back in the swing of things when all is past.

      Love your family and friends (and kitties) as much as you can!

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec