to laura penny

  • shyskit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2001
      hi,
      thank you so much for your words of encouragement. i can only hope my
      prissy will do as well as your cats have. it makes me feel a lot
      better to have spoken to some people about this. now it doesnt seem
      like so much of a death sentence like i thought it was. prissy is
      doing a little bit better since she has been on medication, her
      breathing isnt as labored as it was, but i still keep a close eye on
      her for any changes. she goes for a recheck this tuesday. i will keep
      you posted. thanks, sue L upstate n.y