Re: [FH] Sibling still upset with tube-kitty/help with grooming/ Ideas

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
      Sara's bib idea is great one that works really well for me. I have always
      used a Beechnut babyfood bib with a velcro closure when I was syringing
      carafate or nausea meds or pedialyte. A flea comb helps us the best
      with any mats, even for preventing them.

      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

      On 1/3/07, Sara <sara5266@...> wrote:

      > #1 is a tough one, especially since the smells are still there, poor
      > girl. Maybe its going to take a little more time while she still has the
      > bandages on (or will she ever get it taken out or is this permanent?)
      > Instead of the bandage, could you use a cloth or something like that?
      >
      > #2 could you try a bib? Sounds silly but this is a trick thats used in
      > the persian cat world, to prevent cats from getting stained between
      > shows! When mine get a bad matt, I end up needing to cut it out with some
      > blunt scissors.

    • Cannon,Kimberly
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
        ok. I got this one at work