FW: Attitude is Everything

  • Cannon,Kimberly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      -----

      ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING

      There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and
      noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

      "Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?" So she did and she had
      a wonderful day.

      The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two
      hairs on her head. "H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the
      middle today?" So she did and she had a grand day.

      The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only
      one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in
      a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

      The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't
      a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my
      hair today!"

      Attitude is everything.

      Have a Good Day!

      Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
      battle.

      Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....

    • Cannon,Kimberly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        If you get this message please e-mail me at kimmitonk@...
        <mailto:kimmitonk@...> . I think my work e-mail is not getting