Re: [FH] I don't want to be here

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi Amy - I also had the exact same reaction as you, I instantly thought the worst. Our "vet" told me Toby would die suddenly and it could be within a couple days or one month. I pretty much cried for 2 weeks straight, thinking I would come home from work any day and find him gone. That was 4 1/2 YEARS ago! Toby is now going on 5 years old and doing wonderfully on atenolol too, started out on 1/4 tablet once a day, then just this past Sept got pushed up to 1/4 twice a day. I researched everything I could, and got the heck away from that "vet".

      You are doing the right thing, its hard, but try to stay positive!