OT- James Brown/CHF

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      We should count are blessing w/are heart kitties.

      J. Brown couldn't be saved, in the short time.

      Yet there are many of us, like I who took Baby to the vet and was in
      CHF and was able to be saved. It's been about 20 month for Baby now.

      Give yourself credit for the good job you are doing, and are vet, and
      cardio. The the support we get here!!!

      Vickie
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!