Re: [FH] Stressed, must vent, I am evil. I WANT TO GO ON A TRIP!!!!!!

  • nala nala
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2006
      Kimberly,

      I can totally relate to feeling "trapped" by my kitty.
      I have had to turn down countless dinner engagements
      and social activites because I needed to be home to
      medicate my little Cozette.

      Now, with the feeding tube and all of the various
      Cozette-centered medical activities over the past few
      weeks, I am afraid to leave her unsupervised at all.
      Between medications and feeding, something is done
      every few hours for about 18 hours of the day.

      In some ways it has been a blessing that my job ended
      due to a research grant not being renewed. It has
      allowed me to be home with Cozette during these trying
      times, which has kept me on top of Cozette's health,
      but it has also been a curse in that my veterinary
      savings account is now several thousand dollars beyond
      defunct and I barely manage to get out of the house.

      I would love to go on a trip, but if the cost of that
      trip was losing Cozette, it would not be worth it to
      me.

      Hugs,

      Nala

      http://mail.yahoo.com