Frostie update

  • JOAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Thank you all for your help and comments.

      Frostie seems to be feeling pretty good. He was very playful last night and this morning. He ate a small can and part of a pouch last night. This morning he ate 2 cans mixed with water and has been very active and affectionate. The vet said if it is just his nose color and he seems fine besides that then he probably is. They want me to keep an eye on him and bring him in to see them in a week just to make sure nothing has changed with his heart. So he has a appointment next Sat. at noon. I am hoping & praying after this awful year, that by going to the vets next time will be in 2007 that I will get only good news. One of my other cats go at the same time as Frostie because she has a lump on her side. So hopefully it will just be a fatty tumor or something. I do not want to start next year off and have it continue with very ill and dying furbabies like this year has been. Please say a prayer for us.

      Thank You All and Happy New Year,

      Joan, (Meows) Missing My Soulmate - Angel Buzzard (5/1/89 - 9/27/06), Sissie, Rowdie, Lovie, C.C., Frostie, Starburst, (Barks) Silly Willy, Sassie Cassie, Girlie, Blue, Angel Outlaw (10/13/92 - 9/29/06), and all the Foster Furkids.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
        Joan,

        We hope for a really Good New Year for you two.

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec