Goodbye and Thankyou

  • renalie_ren_wren
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Hello all members.

      I have not posted in a couple of weeks now. I just wanted to say goodbye. I let my dear
      Wolfgang go to the bridge yesterday. It was his time.

      I really want to thank all members, especially Leah, Sue and Nala. You all helped me stand
      up for Wolfgang. I really appreciate the knowledge that was shared with me this past year.

      Wolfgang started Pimobendan about two months ago. I believe it really helped improve
      his quality of life. I know that other members may have questions about Pimobendan.
      Please feel free to email me privately with any questions.

      I am signing off now.

      I wanted to let Nala know that Cozette is in my prayers. Nala has been in inspiration to
      me, so has Sue and Pepper, and Leah and Angel Alec.

      Thank you all dear members.

      ~Renalie & Angel Wolfie