I didn't see an entry in the FAQ, but I did find a couple of older
posts about it, so I'll assume it's appropriate unless someone tells
My wonderful companion of 11 years, Loki, finally succumbed to HCM
back in October. (He lived with this condition his whole life...so
stay positive out there!) I have unused medication that would be
completely wasted if I were to discard. I would be happy to donate
these remaining meds to needy caretakers out there. The only
compensation I ask is the cost to cover any shipping. And if the
moderator has specific rules about this, please let me know.
Here is what I have left:
1. Enalapril maleate 2.5 MG tabs. Probably 75% remaining of 90 count.
2. Furosemide 20 MG tabs, already cut into 5 MG doses. Around 20 count.
3. Separate container of never-used Furosemide 20 MG tabs, 100 count.
4. Diltiazem-XR 60 MG tabs, some already cut in half. Approx. 30 count.
5. Clopidogrel bisulfate (Plavix) 75 MG. 9 1/4 count.
I also have a few leftover, pre-packed gelcaps. Whether these are used
is at your discretion. But at the very least you can see how
convenient a prepared gelcap dose is:
1. Enalapril 2.5 MG + furosemide 5 MG. 3 count. (1 of them also
contains a 20 MG dose of baby aspirin.)
2. Dilt-XR 30 MG + furosemide 5 MG + Plavix 18.75 MG. 3 count.