Re: [feline-heart] sabrina funny smell and greasy lampchops

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2001
      Lynna,

      Is it from her rear end? I know some kinds of intestinal problems can cause
      greasiness.

      It really doesn't sound like a heart problem. What does your vet say?

      Hope she's OK.

      Laura

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2001
        hi lynna,

        this is something i don't know a thing about but we would sure like to know
        the outcome and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

        linda and the boys