More on Kassy: causes of tremors?

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2000
      Spoke to the vet about Kassy's murmur apparently increasing. He said it's
      very subjective and to rely on the cardiologist's grading of 1-2 rather than
      his grading of 2-3.

      He agrees that the tremors are probably related to an increase in her
      thyroid levels, so he sent out for a free T4. I *HOPE* all she needs is a
      little more Tapazole. If not, we'll have to do more tests and that really
      scares me.

      Her potassium level and hematocrit (other possible causes of tremors I've
      read about) were normal in March.

      Anybody else have any ideas about tremors?

      She also has early CRF (creatinine still normal; no fluids) and high blood
      pressure controlled by Norvasc.

      Your thoughts, please. (She's my baby!)

      Laura