permission to cross post

  • lorkatz2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      Cross posted with permission.
      (Hope it's OK to post this --
      it's certainly extremely health oriented.)

      For additional information about this
      HCM fundraiser see the MCBFA Web site:
      http://mcbfa.org/hcmfundraiser.html

      <<
      This is the last call to buy raffle tickets for the HCM research
      fund raiser
      sponsored by the Maine Coon Breeders and Fanciers Association. The
      drawing
      for the gorgeous quilt which was made by some of our members will be
      held this
      weekend at the TICA show in Huntsville, Alabama. You don't have to
      be present
      to win. Tickets will be available at the show for last minute
      entries. If
      you won't be at the Huntsville show but have a Paypal account, you
      can still
      purchase and buy tickets. Just contact me privately by this Thursday
      at
      midnight. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5.

      We have raised $8456 so far. MCBFA has already made a $5000 donation
      from
      our treasury. In addition, an anonymous donor has pledged $5000 in
      matching
      funds which brings our total to $18,456. If you have not seen the
      quilt yet,
      you
      can see it on the MCBFA website at:
      http://www.mcbfa.org/hcmfundraiser.html.