Re: [FH] Opinions/Advise Requested

  • nala nala
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      Dear Karen,

      I agree with you, Smokey should be checked out.
      Change in behavior like that makes it sound like
      something is wrong.

      The brother of my two girls gets clingy (velcro kitty)
      when he doesn't feel well.

      I don't have good ideas regarding Smokey being
      off-balance and wobbly other than after effects of the
      first saddle thrombosis, or a new one that isn't
      causing as severe of a restriciton on blood flow, but
      these are merely guesses.

      Good luck this morning with your vet.

      Nala

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited