Re: [FH] Opinions/Advise Requested

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Karen,

      You're right that it doesn't sound like a dramatic change but I agree that
      you should get her to the vet today. Your gut feeling tells you something
      is wrong and so it most likely is.

      Can you find an emergency clinic any closer?
      http://www.pets911.com/services/emergency/index.php

      Sue

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Pepper is on lovenox. She gets it twice daily as a sub-Q injection. I wish
        all her meds were this easy to give! Lovenox is expensive but it's worth
        it.

        Sue