another question re blood pressure

  • zellene.sandler@po.state.ct.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      The vet will be checking Widgie's BP though not right now...we don't
      want to stress her out with another visit. Are there any signs of
      high blood pressure I should look for? Sometimes it seems her pupils
      get really big and I recall reading somewhere that it could be a sign
      of high BP.

    • Mike & Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
        her bp rate would dictate what type of med is best for her....it's important
        to have the bp read before you give any heart meds, i think.