Re: [FH] help with grieving

  • savionna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Betty,

      I am very sorry to hear that Max has left you...after a long, full life.
      Thank you for taking such good care of him.

      These are a few of the things that helped me once our eldest cat had passed:

      1. Teresa Wagner (Animals in Our Hearts):
      http://www.animalsinourhearts.com/comfort/comfort1.htm
      (and there are more links at the bottom of the page)

      2. Sharon Callahan (Anaflora):
      http://www.anaflora.com/grieving/beloved/index.html

      3. "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" by Sogyal Rinpoche (available at
      many libraries)

      With condolences and hope for healing. // Rosemary