Re: [FH] echo

  • Leslie Lawther
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
      *Poor Wheezie was shaved on both sides (for the chest taps) and on his belly
      for the ultrasound. I don't think he was too impressed either... but a
      small price to pay for getting 140cc's of fluid off his chest! *
      *Leslie =^..^=*

      On 11/29/06, Leah Ferron <leahandhercats@...> wrote:

      > Bev,
      >
      > My Angel Alec was long-haired and they shaved him for the echo. At the
      > time, I knew nothing about the process so I was quite shocked when he came
      > back shaved and Angel Alec was very mad about it. I also wasn't allowed in
      > the room but I didn't ask; I was naive to the whole heart thing. I would
      > know better now to ask for no shaving and to be in the room. All vets are
      > different as to how they do it. Angel Alec was shaved on his side not belly.
      >
      > Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

      Leslie =^..^=

      To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
      patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded. That
      only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
      ---Ralph Waldo Emerson