Re:OT: A Safe Alternative to Heating Pads - Purr Pads,

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      Here is something that I feel is even better then the Purr Pad. My cats
      just LOVE them.

      I started off w/ one, then had to get one for ea cat, they would fight for
      it.

      Cozy Pet Cushion. $6.99/9.99 Best price I've seen, plus free shipping
      right now

      http://www.drleonards.com/Hobbies-Leisure/Pet-Favorites/Cozy-Pet-Cushions/29227.cfm

      A cushiony-soft pet pad with the same warm ThinsulateT lining that makes
      your favorite winter gloves so warm and toasty. It's light enough to take
      anywhere. Warm enough to keep cats and dogs cozy on cold winter days and
      nights. Great for pet beds, floors, cars or carriers. Imported in
      machine-washable, plush polyester with a fun paw-print design that reverses
      to a solid brown. Available in two sizes.

      I vacuum mine, in between washings.

      Just and FYI, if your not aware of Ebates, and do a lot of online or phone
      orders I would suggest to go to www.Ebates.com , to save more $$$
      Use my email as a referral vjunger@... . Also I believe when you sign
      up you get $5 for joining.

      Go to Ebates, then go to Dr Leonard's above you will get 6% back on your
      order. Ebates sends cks out every 3 mo, when you have reached $5.
      I've been using them for about 10 yrs now.

      Vickie
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!