OT:Attn: Peggy

  • yarringt@asel.udel.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      For some reason I can't respond directly to Peggy, so I
      apologize for posting my response here.

      Hey Peggy, Tigger goes to Dr. M. too! Guess it's a small
      state. I really liked him, but when he only prescribed 1/4
      atenolol every other day, I worried that maybe he wasn't
      being aggressive enough in his treatment. It's great to hear
      he did such a good job with your cat - it's very reassuring.

      Thanks!
      -Debra & Tigger
    • peggy baldwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        --- yarringt@... wrote:
        > For some reason I can't respond directly to Peggy,
        > so I
        > apologize for posting my response here.
        >
        > Hey Peggy, Tigger goes to Dr. M. too! Guess it's a
        > small
        > state. I really liked him, but when he only
        > prescribed 1/4
        > atenolol every other day, I worried that maybe he
        > wasn't
        > being aggressive enough in his treatment. It's
        > great to hear
        > he did such a good job with your cat - it's very
        > reassuring.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > -Debra & Tigger

        Hi Debra,
        Dr Miller has a very good reputation as a
        cardiologist.If you ever want to email me privately
        you can.With us both living in Delaware we may be able
        to help each other with vet info or whatever.
        chessie92@...

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/