Re: [feline-heart] Found More Maine Coon Info

  • mmmbuster@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2001
      Voula/Melinda:

      Your right my beloved Buster died 2 years and 2 months ago needless to say at
      a cat show. And needless to say that I was devested and said that's it I am
      done with this. About three weeks after it happened I managed to walk into a
      show hall for a visit, and with all in the feline fancy they made sure I was
      okay. About a month after that I managed to walk into a hall to show, at
      first it was hard but very one around me helped me out.

      Yes, it does talk along time, for you to get over this, to this day I still
      watch all my cats. Buster mom had to be spayed, because she does have HCM
      and is on medication 1/4 pill twice a day. She was diagnosed two years ago,
      and at times she plays like a kitten. Once a week I think she chases an
      imaginary playmate through the house. And it took me a year to have her
      spayed, because I was scared to death of losing her on the table.

      Mariane Toth
      Meowchi Maine Coons
      Cleveland, Ohio

    • Mike & Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
        it is wonderful to hear that you are such a responsible and caring cat
        mom....i can sympathize with your feelings of anxiety.....