Question about Capsules...

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Instead of giving Amira her two pill halves, I have gotten #4 gel
      capsules to put the halves in so that I only have to pop one capsules
      down her throat and not two jagged pill halves (even though they are
      small).

      Amira eats immediately afterwards.

      Is her eating afterwards sufficient enough to help get the capsule
      down, or do I need to see about putting some butter on the capsule or
      shooting some water down her throat??