re: Welcome Lilly!

  • Meredith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Lisa,

      Welcome to Lilly. You are such an amazing person and friend to cats. For you to welcome Lilly into your home and heart knowing what that could mean is so amazing to me. I hope to never have to deal with these problems with another beloved pet, but I have to say I guess your welcoming availability is more advanced than my attitude. I truly admire you....

      Meredith

    • Leah Ferron
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        Lisa,

        I hope all went well on your first night with Lilly! I think both you and Moriah are extra special people! We all look forward to hearing about how she is doing, along with your other fur-babies.

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec