Re: Sometimes miracles cease....

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
      Dear Meredith & Angel Monkey

      I've said this before and I'll say again.

      It was you and Monkey, that help take some of this awful fear away that
      comes w/finding
      out your pet has CHF.

      It was you that helped me understand about clots, which scared me the most.
      I thought it
      was the end if a clot was released. But with your edu. I know not to make a
      wrong or sudden
      choice to let Baby go just because some uneducated ER VET says so.

      We've learned a lot from Monkey. We've learned that there is a great deal
      of hope.

      Vickie and Baby (CHF w/RCM post DX 18 1/2 mo)

      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!