Re: Sometimes miracles cease....

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
      Leah how wonderful put. Im sorry about Monkey and I have lost so many
      to this and fought and have had guilt feelings. Believe me you did
      everything in your power. My Sockster and my others are there to meet
      Monkey and shes running and playing like she hasnt in sometime. Close
      your eyes and see her run what a sight play tell she wants to stop not
      because shes sick. Your a good Mom. Thinking of you Janie and guys.
    • Vickie
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
        Dear Meredith & Angel Monkey

        I've said this before and I'll say again.

        It was you and Monkey, that help take some of this awful fear away that
        comes w/finding
        out your pet has CHF.

        It was you that helped me understand about clots, which scared me the most.
        I thought it
        was the end if a clot was released. But with your edu. I know not to make a
        wrong or sudden
        choice to let Baby go just because some uneducated ER VET says so.

        We've learned a lot from Monkey. We've learned that there is a great deal
        of hope.

        Vickie and Baby (CHF w/RCM post DX 18 1/2 mo)

        In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
        Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!