Re: [FH] Pepper's latest adventures

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      Leah,

      Thanks for checking in! Pepper seems to be back to normal today. Last night I sat down & explained to her that the yucky antibiotics are only temporary and so she's forgiven me and is now sleeping with me again. She really seems to be back to normal! I will be waiting eagerly for her recheck on Friday for her mouth issue but there's no sign at all of the clot. She's really something!

      Sue

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Dear Sue & Pepper, Good luck with these new hurdles. I know Pepper
        will be a trooper, she always is. She is my inspiration kitty!!! My
        thoughts and prayers are with you both!!!!
        Love,
        Andrea & Pharo