Re: [FH] Pepper's latest adventures

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      Sue,

      I am sorry to hear about Pepper's new hurdles. But knowing Pepper, she will fly through these like the rest. I am glad to hear that the clot is subsiding. Amazing how these drugs work. I hope she is doing OK, keep us updated on her!

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

    • Sue at MAGDRL
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Leah,

        Thanks for checking in! Pepper seems to be back to normal today. Last night I sat down & explained to her that the yucky antibiotics are only temporary and so she's forgiven me and is now sleeping with me again. She really seems to be back to normal! I will be waiting eagerly for her recheck on Friday for her mouth issue but there's no sign at all of the clot. She's really something!

        Sue

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
          Dear Sue & Pepper, Good luck with these new hurdles. I know Pepper
          will be a trooper, she always is. She is my inspiration kitty!!! My
          thoughts and prayers are with you both!!!!
          Love,
          Andrea & Pharo