Re: Otis- thanks for suggestions!

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Jean the only other meds I take is ace inhibitor. It has helped
      reverse the ejection fraction to a more normal number. I take coreg and
      I dont know why cats dont take it. But what they take other Betta
      blockers is good. I saw Socksters go up and also Trampster who is
      still here and she 15 and taken meds since 2001 or 02. Both of these
      cats walk a lot. Sockster paced. My Dr tells me to walk?? I think some
      cats tolerate it more. Like people you never know. Janie