Otis- thanks for suggestions!

  • pjmartin87654
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hello Ruthie,

      Thanks so much for the details of Butter's daily routine. I will
      discuss this with the vet as well as the need for an ultrasound.

      Hello Janie,

      I am so sorry that you are dealing with DCM yourself. It's also great
      to know that you're doing so well. It's encouraging to know that
      Sockster did so well. I will hope for the same for Otis. Do you take
      similar medications that are used on cats? Are there any other
      medications beside beta blockers that are used with people?

      I am so hoping that there is some improvement with Otis. It's
      difficult to take in so much new information in such a short period of
      time.

      Jean, Otis, Angel Milo, and the Gang
      Lantzville BC
    • pjmartin87654

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Jean the only other meds I take is ace inhibitor. It has helped
          reverse the ejection fraction to a more normal number. I take coreg and
          I dont know why cats dont take it. But what they take other Betta
          blockers is good. I saw Socksters go up and also Trampster who is
          still here and she 15 and taken meds since 2001 or 02. Both of these
          cats walk a lot. Sockster paced. My Dr tells me to walk?? I think some
          cats tolerate it more. Like people you never know. Janie