Update Junior-Good Vet Visit

  • ichiume1
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hey guys,
      Junior had a checkup at the vet today and everything looked great! His BP is just borderline
      high, its actually gone down since his last checkup. The pulse in his leg that had the clot is
      looking better, the vet is not sure why Junior still favors the leg a little probably just Junior
      being Junior! As soon as I save the money up I'm going to take Junior to a cardiologist.
      Things are looking good!

      Jen and Junior
    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi Jen and Junior,

        Great news!! Yippee for Junior and his great checkup!!

        Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

        On 10/2/06, ichiume1 <ichiume1@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        > Junior had a checkup at the vet today and everything looked great! His BP
        > is just borderline
        > high, its actually gone down since his last checkup. The pulse in his leg
        > that had the clot is
        > looking better, the vet is not sure why Junior still favors the leg a
        > little probably just Junior
        > being Junior! As soon as I save the money up I'm going to take Junior to
        > a cardiologist.
        > Things are looking good!
        >
        > Jen and Junior

      • Leah Ferron
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Wahoo, Junior and Jen!!! Keep up the good work.

          Leah and her cats and Angel Alec