elsa---1 year-and doing WELL!!!!!!! :)))))))))

  • meyersandrea
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
      hi everyone..
      it has been awhile since i posted..
      just..a lot going on..
      but:
      today was elsas recheck echo. she was dx'ed w mild obstructive hcm a year ago and has since
      been on atenolol-and has since had a dental (did well through that) and...
      well-the main news (today)--at one year: her echo recheck reports that there is no
      turbulence and that she is stable :))) she-ofcourse must stay on atenolol-(which i am ok
      with--it obviously helps her..so-why cahnge that?) but otherwise..just do as we do: be happy
      and live :))))
      i am SO happy!!!!!!!
      andrea and elsa:)))))))))))
    • nala nala
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
        Andrea-

        Oh, Hooray for Elsa!! (and you!!)

        -Nala

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
          Hi Andrea and Elsa,

          Way to go Elsa!!!!

          Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

          On 10/2/06, meyersandrea <meyersandrea@...> wrote:

          > hi everyone..
          > it has been awhile since i posted..
          > just..a lot going on..
          > but:
          > today was elsas recheck echo. she was dx'ed w mild obstructive hcm a year
          > ago and has since
          > been on atenolol-and has since had a dental (did well through that) and...
          > well-the main news (today)--at one year: her echo recheck reports that
          > there is no
          > turbulence and that she is stable :))) she-ofcourse must stay on
          > atenolol-(which i am ok
          > with--it obviously helps her..so-why cahnge that?) but otherwise..just do
          > as we do: be happy
          > and live :))))
          > i am SO happy!!!!!!!
          > andrea and elsa:)))))))))))

        • Sue at MAGDRL
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
            Andrea,

            What great news!!! Congratulations to Elsa and of course, to you for caring
            for her so well.

            Sue

            > today was elsas recheck echo. she was dx'ed w mild obstructive hcm a year
            ago and has since
            > been on atenolol-and has since had a dental (did well through that) and...
            > well-the main news (today)--at one year: her echo recheck reports that
            there is no
            > turbulence and that she is stable :))) she-ofcourse must stay on
            atenolol-(which i am ok
            > with--it obviously helps her..so-why cahnge that?) but otherwise..just do
            as we do: be happy
            > and live :))))
            > i am SO happy!!!!!!!
            > andrea and elsa:)))))))))))