Re: [FH] Help with Constipation

  • KAPTIVA@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi T-Bell 1.....

      If this has already been covered, I missed
      it and apologize.....here are a couple of
      recommendations for constipation that have worked for us.....

      1. Pumpkin...plain canned pumpkin mixed
      into the canned food.

      2. Canned baby peas...mashed and mixed into the canned food.

      3. Lactulose....liquid.

      4. Acupuncture....seems to really help.

      We tried Actevia....a yogurt product...she
      hated the taste...but it might be worth a
      try.

      Hope this is helpful....you've probably heard all of this before.

      Constipation is the worst...good luck,
      Fran