OT: Good Vet in Tampa?

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      This is off topic, but does anybody know of a really good but
      reasonable vet in Tampa for me and my 3 kitties? I recently started
      going to a cats only vet, and while I really like the vet, the vet
      bills are unbelievable. Is it possible to find a vet who is proactive
      in treating kitties but who doesn't break the bank? I know vet care
      isn't cheap but, for instance, the vet quoted me one thing for a
      procedure even though I was charged a higher price for it. When I
      mentioned the discrepancy to the person I was paying, she said that is
      their charge for the procedure. Please email me with any suggestions.
      Thanks!

      Jan