I just wanted to say...

  • pharosmommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hi everyone, I just wanted to say big "THANK YOU" to everyone here. I
      was thinking tonight and telling my husband...if it wasn't for this
      web group and everyone on this message board I would have never made
      it this far with Pharo's illness. I still feel incredibly sad, upset
      & helpless over everything that has gone down with him, but I think I
      would be in a funny farm if it weren't for all of you on this site.

      I come here everyday. I read every post. The tears of joy and the
      tears of sadness flow just about every day. It makes me feel so
      secure knowing I have all of you to lean on through this horrible
      time. We are all going through the same stress, sadness & helplessness
      together. I feel I've learned so much from all of you who have been
      through it and all of you who are going through it now. I'm not a
      religious person, really, but I know God chose us to be Mommies &
      Daddies to all of these precious heart babies for a reason. We will
      all get through this and be strong and feel we did the best we could
      for our babies...it's all we can do.

      Anyway, I'll stop blabbin now. I just wanted to share that with you guys.

      Hugs,
      Andrea & Pharo