This was on Fanciers health... for those of you that are not on it.... I asked Linda if I could forward it on...

  • carli
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I think most people know that the Ragdoll group of breeders have been, and
      are currently raising funds to finance a study to find the HCM gene in our
      cats. Dr Meurs has agreed, and begun to study our cats.

      At the upcoming Jazzy Cat show in Sacramento, California, we will be having
      Dr Meurs speak to us on the progress of her study. She will speak from 9am
      to 11am on Friday, October 13th. She will give her report, and then take
      questions.

      This talk will mainly be for the Ragdoll breed, but we wanted to let other
      people know that it will be open to the public. Everyone is welcome. We are
      charging $20.00 for the seminar to cover the cost of Dr Meurs flight, and
      any money left over will be donated to our HCM research fund.

      To find out who to contact, please go to our website at <HYPERLINK
      "http://ragdollresearch.org/"http://ragdollresea-rch.org/> and click on the
      link at the top. Check out our on-line auction too while you are there.

      Thank you,

      Linda Kauffman
      Kauffman Kats
      Ragdolls