HELP..travel

  • froggymeowmeow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 8:25 AM
      I cannot find a pet sitter willing to pill the spit monster. They say
      chasing her around the house and pilling her would be more stressfull
      than taking her with me on a 6 hour drive. She does ok on short trips
      but has bnevr been on one that long. We have a large cat travel
      contaner that fits all three cats, food/water/ and a litter box and
      two beds . It also has a shelf. The vet said to leave her at home if
      I can find someone I trust to pill her that she likes, because that
      would be best, or take her with me. Help. Suggestions??