High sodium level

  • idamwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 2:32 PM
      Hello.
      My 4.5-year-old Maine Coon has a grade 5 heart murmur. He was
      diagnosed with the murmur as a kitten. He is on Enacard and gets 1/4
      aspirin twice a week. Recent blood tests show that his sodium level is
      high. He is eating GD, but he doesn't like it unless it's mixed with
      Fancy Feast. Does anyone know of any commercial food that is low in
      sodium?
      Thanks,
      Ida